NFA item. On Backorder- Get your tax stamp NOW!
You must have the ATF TAX Stamp for an SBR before you may receive this product.
Item is in backorder. Get your order in now, 60-90 Day wait!
You need to call to purchase. (413) 426-5589
Converts your Glock into a SBR with no Gunsmithing!
You need this, unless you live in NY, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland,
or New York. If you live there, move so you can get this great product.
NOTE: Supply from January 2010.
Due to the huge demand, we are running a "waiting list". If you wish to insure yourself a spot - order now. The #RONI (pat-pending) provides you a better grip, stability & platform to many accessories. Now you can use your pistol for a greater range, faster aiming, better accuracy.
- No pistol disassembly required - just "drop" it into the shell.
- It is mandatory that the pistol has the integrated below rail.
- 24cm upper flattop rail - allows combinations of sight, magnifier or night vision.
- Three Picatinny rails for additional accessories.
- Optional to add flip-up Backup sights (#FRS / #FRS).
- Accepts silencers - up to 35.5mm diameter.
- Optional to add quick release brass-catcher.
- Including Detachable folding forearm grip.
- Repeatable zero is maintained while removing and reinserting the firearms.
This product is regulated by NFA rules. Transfer of this product is regulated by NFA rules.
This product converts a pistol into a short barreled rifle (SBR). SBR are regulated under the laws of the National Firearms Act of 1934 (NFA). It is illegal to possess this product unless it is registered with Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms and Explosives BATF&E (Form 1) or you are a Class 3 Dealer. It is illegal to transfer this product to anyone before they have registered this product with BATF&E.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 27 July, 2010.